Let first understand what is ASP.NET? ASP.NET is an acronym for Active Server Pages. NET and was developed by Microsoft. It is used to create Web pages, dynamic Web sites and rich Web applications using compiled languages like C # (i.e. C Sharp) and Visual Basic. It’s also includes SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) and CLR (Common Language Run-time). It is a very valuable tool for programmers and developers.
A larger number of Corporate, SME organizations are using ASP.NET for their web application development services across globe because of the robust security features presented by this technology.
ASP.NET provides some major advantages compared with other models of web application development:
- It is language independent and thus helps developer to choose the suitable programming language for the web application. The new .NET Framework and CLR provides seamless interface with other programming languages, such as Visual Basic.NET and C#.
- It provides developer with an integrated development environment also known as rapid application development tool i.e. Visual Studio.
- ASP.NET has the incredible feature of reducing the overall lines of code which are required to develop large applications.
- ASP.NET supports built-in Windows authentication and application settings to keep the applications secured.
- ASP.Net code can be easily deployed on the server and there is no need to register the component on the server, since it consists of built-in configuration info / data.
- The Client Side HTML Code & Server Side ASP code merges well with each other to create dynamic web pages.
- It is also an ideal server-side scripting language since the code runs on Windows server before displaying it on the web browser.
- The ASP.NET boasts of early binding, caching services, along with native optimization for high-quality performance and execution.
- The most exciting feature of ASP.NET is that it can be cross-linked effortlessly with a variety of other technology frameworks such as C, C++, C#, JAVA and a lot more.
The ASP.Net Visual Studio development IDE is equipped with built-in debugging functions and it also incorporates IntelliSense, an auto-completion feature that eliminates the need for developers to memorize methods and variables.
The ASP.NET is the next generation version of Microsoft’s ASP used to create enterprise-class web sites & web applications. Whether you are building a small business web site or a large corporate web application distributed across multiple networks, ASP.NET will provide you all the features you could possibly need…and at an affordable cost.
Thus ASP.NET has numerous concrete reasons to be thought as an outstanding web development framework and is currently in use by many leading business sectors across the globe.
iLEAF Technology Solutions is a leading ASP.NET Web Development company providing .NET Development services to our elite customer having a pool of talented .NET Developer which help you to grow business through the web.
For More Information: Contact Us